I have a technology issue- what should I do?
- Save your work (if you can).
- Before reporting any technology issue, you should ALWAYS try to restart the application/web-browser/device. This will resolve 50% of the glitches that happen on your device. We will look at you funny if you haven't done a reboot. JUST TRY IT!
- If your computer is still malfunctioning, and you have rebooted/checked for loose cable connections
- Now we can finally create a support ticket!
How do I open a support ticket?
- All district staff members have the ability to open a support ticket.
- Support tickets will automatically alert all technology staff, it is by far the fastest way for us to help you.
- All you have to do is send an email to email@example.com, and your ticket is automatically created.
- Please as specific as possible, include your name, building, room number and the best time for us to stop by if you need assistance in person.
- For chromebook repairs, please contact your media center staff. The media center staff will create a repair request for you.
Client fillable tickets are currently disabled.
To submit a ticket, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Check Ticket Status
We provide archives and history of all your current and past support requests complete with responses.